Fuelband doesn't work!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kjjameson, Apr 11, 2012.

1. kjjameson macrumors newbie

I have had my fuelband (synched to my MAC) for about 1 month. It worked great and I loved it, however for some odd reason yesterday morning it just stopped registering activity and is stuck at 0. I have call Nike support, have soft & hard-reset the device multiple times, but cannot get it to work. I am extremely disappointed. Since I could not get this directly from the Nike store/website due to availability (believe me, I waited on-line several times when "more" became available) I ended up purchasing on eBay, so now I have no receipt to send back under the manufacturer's warranty for a replacement. Has anyone else had this problem and were you able to fix it??

2. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

Have you tried Force Firmware Update ?

Hold down the button on your FuelBand then plug it into the USB Port. It should force update.

What did Nike say ? Did they tell you SOL or are you assuming ? I would call again and speak to another rep.

3. johnkill macrumors newbie

i have same problem, error 52 after not finished update, i tried force update by holding button and insert it.

4. IB A iNi D i Tx macrumors newbie

Try Force update on Pc
    I did that and It worked :D

5. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

Call them again, ask the person you're speaking to to speak to their supervisor, and explain your situation to them. Give that a shot.

6. JBryan84 macrumors regular

I purchased my Nike Fuel Band off Craigslist and had no receipt and was able to get a brand new exchange for having rusted screws. It's a pretty simple process and only took 4 days to get the replacement. Nike has excellent customer service so just call and dont worry about not having a receipt.