Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zombierunner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
UK
When I connect the receiver using the provided adapter to the usb-c port to the 15 pro, the audio cuts in and out. I have used the same receiver and adapter with my ipad pro and audio is perfect. What could be the issue?

Sci_Fy

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2023
I also have the same issue. I’m not able to record any sound with my iPhone 15 Pro. I got an intermittent sound for a few seconds once but that’s it. Interestingly I have the same issue trying by with my iPad Pro. No sound at all.

zombierunner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
UK
I also have the same issue. I’m not able to record any sound with my iPhone 15 Pro. I got an intermittent sound for a few seconds once but that’s it. Interestingly I have the same issue trying by with my iPad Pro. No sound at all.
I can't figure out what the issue is. I tried another usb-c mic with the 15 pro and it worked fine. So it's not the iphone usb port and also the fulaim works with ipad pro and other usb-c devices so it's not fulaim either. 🤔 For now it's best to record directly on the mic and then sync audio later..

Sci_Fy

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2023
I can't figure out what the issue is. I tried another usb-c mic with the 15 pro and it worked fine. So it's not the iphone usb port and also the fulaim works with ipad pro and other usb-c devices so it's not fulaim either. 🤔 For now it's best to record directly on the mic and then sync audio later..
Mine doesn’t work with my iPad Pro either interestingly. However I just tried using a separate USB C cable and it works perfectly with my iPhone now! So it’s a problem with their USB C dongle.

Reactions: zombierunner

zombierunner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
UK
Mine doesn’t work with my iPad Pro either interestingly. However I just tried using a separate USB C cable and it works perfectly with my iPhone now! So it’s a problem with their USB C dongle.
That's interesting. I will try using a different one.

bkushner2

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Just heard from Fullaim support. They've updated the DONGLE to work with the Iphone 15. They asked for my order # and address and are sending me one. I suggest you contact their support.

Reactions: zombierunner

zombierunner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
UK
Just heard from Fullaim support. They've updated the DONGLE to work with the Iphone 15. They asked for my order # and address and are sending me one. I suggest you contact their support.
Thanks. I just emailed them. Let's see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.