Full body protection skins + hard case combination? (iPhone 5)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bentiff, Nov 1, 2012.

1. bentiff macrumors newbie

Hi there,

We have 15 iPhone 5's coming next week for our business and want to send them out into the field well protected!

I want to put full body protection on them i.e. SPIGEN SGP's EX ultra crystal mix (or any other that covers the front back & sides of which you recommend?)

But also have a hard case on them too, can anyone recommend a good compatible combination?

Thanks in advance! :)

Ben

2. bentiff thread starter macrumors newbie

3. j.dstasio macrumors 6502

j.dstasio

What kind of a field are they being sent out to? An oil drilling field type or an insurance sales type?

4. bentiff thread starter macrumors newbie

Engineering project managers, some will be never leave office environments, some will be out on site quite a lot (although not doing manual work) but sometimes harsh environments!

Was just going to get a decent screen protector and case for them, but did that with my last iPhone and the back and sides did seem to get quite a bit of damage from dust and crap that had built up behind the case and rubbed against the phone. And with the Aluminium iPhone 5 being more susceptable to damage (my wife's had one since launch and is already scratched & damaged - although it is naked, she never damaged her last one).

I thought it'd be best to wrap em before casing them?

Cheers,

Ben.