Full Body Skin Suggestions for MBP 15?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bigblewwho, Feb 16, 2013.

1. bigblewwho macrumors newbie

Trying to decide what's going to be the best solution for a full body clear skin for my MBP15. Would love to have thinner than thicker, but not sacrificing the protection aspect. At the same time, not sure which one covers more of the body of the MBP either; like the corners and edges.

Zaag or Bodyguardz or Wrapsol? Is there something else out there I'm not aware of and haven't checked out?

2. 2k2tii macrumors newbie

I would also like to know. Also, which ones have a matte appearance rather than the glossy texture? Thanks.

3. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

I was looking at **********.net skins for my MBP. (sticker boy (dot) net)

I got some for my ipad a while back and have been really happy with them. Would love to hear opinions on these for the MBP if anyone has tried them.

4. Orlandoech macrumors 68040

Orlandoech

5. PinoyAko macrumors 6502

cMBP or rMBP? I have Wrapsol on my 13inch and 15inch cMBP 2011s and I love them. It feels and looks like an aluminum.

6. theuserjohnny macrumors 6502

Yeah I have a black one on mine and I think they also have other colors that include white and red. They're great for protecting the computer form daily scratches.

7. isephmusic macrumors 6502

i bought a blue speck case from amazon for like 19 bucks. so worth it. gives it a bit of personality and much more pertection than just a scratch thing like the icarbons case. altho i do want an icarbon since im real careful with my laptop but since i move it from gig to gig its definitely been saved a lot from bumps on doors and stuff

8. Orlandoech macrumors 68040

Orlandoech

yup, I love mine!

9. boto macrumors 6502

boto

I would suggest getting Wrapsol films if you are looking for a matte finish and grippy touch. If you want a cheaper solution than I would advise BestSkinsEver films.

My current setup is using a Wrapsol skin and an Incipio Frost case for maximum protection and beautiful aesthetics.