Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paulie6978

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2010
The Cradle of Liberty
Appcrash App?

is there an app/tweak that will tell my why my phone crashed and restarted in safe mode?

i remember there was one on ios 7 called appcrash or something that would generate a report to tell me why the phone crashed.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
How's CallBar? Does it have any bugs or issues with iOS 8? I hate getting calls while texting or writing something lol

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
How's CallBar? Does it have any bugs or issues with iOS 8? I hate getting calls while texting or writing something lol

I've been using it for a couple weeks for incoming calls only. No crashes here. iOS 6 had bugs (not dimming on lock screen) and a few others but that was the biggest for me. Never tried it on iOS 7 it wasn't updated at a timely manner...

I can still make out going calls by holding the status bar and launching callbar but if I'm making a call I still prefer stock iOS #

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I've been using it for a couple weeks for incoming calls only. No crashes here. iOS 6 had bugs (not dimming on lock screen) and a few others but that was the biggest for me. Never tried it on iOS 7 it wasn't updated at a timely manner...

I can still make out going calls by holding the status bar and launching callbar but if I'm making a call I still prefer stock iOS #

Nice just wish iOS had this option by default

JacksoN321

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2010
Just jailbroken iOS 8.1.1, when I try to install betterfiveicondock or betterfivecolum, I press install and Cydia instant crash! What can I do :-/???

johny979

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2014
Spain
Any tweak for photo contacs in adressbook?

I try latest copic BETA but when I enter in call Log crash to springboard

tchoui

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2014
Using photoalbuns + and i have a private album with password but if i use facebook to upload a photo in a post, all photos are visible including the album with password. Any ideia?

fgresham

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2014
Letter Sent to Aloud Cydia Author iPhone6,1 iOS 8.1.1
This app doesn't work on All devices as you claim making you a lier. And blogs are stating TO TELL THIS as I and others have directed them to. Just trying this app alone on the iPhone 5 series jail broken running your fake app by itself does not offer any control in settings once you run the 8.1.1 or 8.1.2 so STOP THE LIES!!! Speak Notification on the other hand does what it claims on ALL IOS'S

Aloud Cydia Tweak!!

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
Has springtomize been updated to sort the issues of it just removing the clock when you tried to hide any status bar icons?

Am using three separate tweaks in place of it so would like to go back to one if possible.

Edited to add if there any control centre tweaks that have added the 3G toggle back in? CCcontrols used to have it. When I had the 6 battery was good enough to last the day anyway on 3G (and I actually had a better 4G signal than I do 3G) but the now I'm back on the 5 it isn't. But I do like having quick access to the toggle for when I'm out and about in an area I know has good 3G.

Last edited:

Regal

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2010
Sweden
Smart Search iOS 8 update on the way
smartsearch.JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.