FULL cover + screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Goldinboy17, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice full cover for the iPhone 4. I don't want the back getting a single scratch, and the bumper doesn't offer full protection. Does anyone have any recommendations as far as cases and screen protectors go? Thanks.

2. DynaFXD macrumors 6502a

DynaFXD

Griffin makes a bumper like case that has a clear plastic backing to protect the back. A good stop-gap measure until better full enclosure hard cases come out. I put a Zagg invisible shield on the front. Not as smooth as the glass, but a servicable protective layer until things flesh out a bit as well. Both availabel from Best Buy.

3. jobsfnby macrumors regular

4. Goldinboy17 thread starter macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

5. jobsfnby macrumors regular

I don't know if they have it at best buy or not. I don't think they do but I'm going to BB tonight to look for any full covers or screen protectors and/or cases so ill be sure to check tonight.

Do you know of any full body protectors that don't need spray to be put on?

I know of Best Skins Ever, Ghost Armor, Invisible Shield and others but they all need some sort of spray in order to be applied.

6. USMCSSGT macrumors member

USMCSSGT

They do have the Griffin Reveal at BestBuy. I bought mine Saturday in white for my black phone and it's a really nice case. The black was $24.99 and the white is $27.99.

Like others have said, it's a hard rubber around the outside and a clear hard plastic backing. It's almost looks like a bumper but protects the back and it's cheaper. I have a $4 screen protector coming in the mail for the front and I'll be good to go.

7. jobsfnby macrumors regular

Wow, $4? What kind of screen protector is it? What company makes it?

How do you like your reveal? Has it stood up well since saturday? Could you post a picture of the white case on the black phone please?

8. actionvaughn macrumors member

actionvaughn

I bought one from handhelditems for $2.99 (they have an anti-glare for $3.99) and it's cut terribly. If it's what the OP is talking about, I'd definitely stay away.