Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JPNFRK7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
California
Hello Everyone,
I have been using FullForce for a little while and today I downloaded Alien Blue (iPhone Version) from the Appstore on my iPad. I used Full Force to fill the screen and right after the shift button does not stick when pressed once. It will hold in the double tap but the single doesn't. Is there a way to fix this?

iPad Mini 6.1.2

gngan

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2009
MacWorld
Hello Everyone,
I have been using FullForce for a little while and today I downloaded Alien Blue (iPhone Version) from the Appstore on my iPad. I used Full Force to fill the screen and right after the shift button does not stick when pressed once. It will hold in the double tap but the single doesn't. Is there a way to fix this?

iPad Mini 6.1.2

What is a shift button?

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
If I'm understanding this correctly, the keyboard shift key won't stay on to capitalize a letter except in all caps mode (double tap). So you can't just capitalize the first letter of a word or a single letter?

If I've got that right, the problem can't be replicated with the same app on my iPad mini using RetinaPad. Unfortunately, as the dev mentions in the Full Force description, it doesn't work with all apps. I switched to his paid RetinaPad tweak instead some time ago because I ran into several that simply didn't work with Full Force.

JPNFRK7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
California
Irish: you have it right. And I did see the diclaimer on the Tweak's description. Maybe ill just have to buy RetinaPad. Luckily I have a few apps that I can use it on.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Irish: you have it right. And I did see the diclaimer on the Tweak's description. Maybe ill just have to buy RetinaPad. Luckily I have a few apps that I can use it on.

It's worth it. I haven't personally found any conflicts on a pretty heavily tweaked iPad 1 or on the mini, and almost every app seems to scale perfectly with it. I think I've seen one or two Cydia apps that still end up with jagged edged fonts, but I can't recall a single issue with keyboard or other controls that I've encountered.

Hopefully it works as well for you!

JPNFRK7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
California
It's worth it. I haven't personally found any conflicts on a pretty heavily tweaked iPad 1 or on the mini, and almost every app seems to scale perfectly with it. I think I've seen one or two Cydia apps that still end up with jagged edged fonts, but I can't recall a single issue with keyboard or other controls that I've encountered.

Hopefully it works as well for you!

Alright im now having difficulties with RetinaPad. It is doing the same thing as before.

I forgot to mention that it happens everywhere, chrome, bitesms, etc. Im starting to think that Another tweak is conflicting with these.

Edit: looks like it is only happening with my Portrait Keyboard. Everything else is fine and the function still works in portrait so I am not going to let it bother me.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.