Carrier Full price bought iPhone 6s from apple work on sprint?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cnotes2019, Oct 7, 2015.

1. cnotes2019 Suspended

It says the model for verizon T-Mobile and sprint are the same or am I mistaken? Will a full price iPhone bought from Apple work on all three carriers (specifically all sprint bands including 41?).

2. rigormortis, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015

rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

its supposed to work. however. please reply to this thread to let us know how easy it was to activate it.

did the sprint store activate the phone?

did the sprint store refuse to activate it, because it wasn't a sprint phone?

did you have any hassles?

does it require you to use a sim from a different phone?

does it work with a sim from another phone?

i tried to ask sprint on facebook about the imei and they flatly told me, were sorry but thats not a sprint device.

I've heard rumors that verizon and sprint won't activate phones for the first 90 days that were not sold directly to them. and i would like to hear from people who have taken their 6s and 6s+ phones to sprint and verizon and hear how easy it was to activate a new line of service

last year , verizon WAS NOT activating their service on the t-mobile phone ( or they were telling customers the device wasn't a verizon device ) and you had to use a sim card from another phone. that changed, about 3 weeks ago. and now the unlocked t-moible phones from last year are the same as the sim free version that came out 90 days later as far as verizon is concerned