Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daniel97

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 6, 2011
Guys i need some help :(

Can get some of my Apps running in full screen so i can scroll between windows to use them ..

I have Mail in one, Safari in one and desktop in another .. How do i get Plex to open in its own one .. when it takes on full screen it seems to take over the desktop! :(

----------

nevermind!

went into Mission control and created a second desktop window .. all working now!

alexreich

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2011
Please add the [Resolved] to your Post so others don't view this thinking you still need help, assuming you have found the solution to your problem.

You can add the [Resolved] tag by clicking Edit on your first post, then clicking Go Advanced, and them next to the Title of the post you can add [Resolved].

dyn

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2009
.nl
Not every app supports the new fullscreen mode in Lion. The ones that do not support this will take over your desktop. Creating a separate desktop for these apps is the only workaround you've got. You could always file a feature request so the developers of the app know that people want it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.