Full screen browser and call duration issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by michealjohn, Mar 17, 2010.

1. michealjohn macrumors member

Need to differentiate between the incoing and outgoing call duration? Any application is available for it? I need it to track it for my billing purpose as I am having only 500 min of free international outgoing calls every month after that it will be chargable. Rightnow, it showing the overall incoming and outgoing which is useless.. new phone and new to mac and NOT looking for jailbreak atleast for 6 months..untill getting the things familiar with it...
    any suggestions..?

Also, need to have a full screen internet browser. any good one pls..
    safari is hiding top and bottom of the page and it's very annoying..need to have a full screen browsing experience like opera,skyfire..

2. michealjohn thread starter macrumors member

3. Chingon501 macrumors newbie

I use mercury full screen browser and alternate full screen browser.
    Both work good and they were free

4. michealjohn thread starter macrumors member

5. Chingon501 macrumors newbie

6. michealjohn thread starter macrumors member

differentiate between the total incoming and outgoing calls minutes

As given in my first post, I need to differentiate between the total incoming and outgoing calls minutes and NOT the total duration which is of no use. Every month, I can reset it. Another simple thing which I am struggling to get with this phone..fact that all the lower end phone models supports it. Right now, I am not interested in jailbreaking..

7. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

My network provider offers an iphone app that does exactly that. Also their website lets me log in and look at the same info online.

Perhaps yours does something similar?

8. michealjohn thread starter macrumors member

I have checked and unfortunately no such thing from my service provider (starhub)..any other way..? It's paining in calculating the minutes in call logs for all outgoing calls..