Full Screen Caller ID Pics

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by thedeske, Sep 22, 2014.

1. thedeske macrumors 6502a

Advised by a few here, I edited a few pics - nothing more than a nudge, and they all are coming in at full screen when I get calls.

This should not be the solution, but it does work. Too bad we have to do all the work. I have small number, so I can't imagine what it's like for people who have 50 or more.

Good Luck

2. kaiguy macrumors member

I don't think I've seen full screen photos since I started syncing contacts with Gmail (and Exchange before that). I guess that's not supported?

3. iolinux333 macrumors 68000

It would be nice if iOS pulled profile pics out of Google automatically like Android does. I really miss that.

4. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Please give me the Cliff's Notes version to save me from searching? Where and how did you edit the photo? In Contacts?

TIA

5. a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

I've got a full screen picture on my contact list. It's a lot better looking than the thumbnail picture. At least the picture from FB worked for full screen. Since I took all my pics from FB, they all should be full screen.

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

It can do that from Facebook.

7. iolinux333 macrumors 68000

Thanks I didn't know that☺. That's not enough to make me sign up for Facebook though.

8. a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

The only thing about the Facebook pictures was the white "f" with the blue background, it took a few minutes to fix, but I think I did it. :)