Full screen doesn't work on external monitor

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by Illusion986, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Illusion986 macrumors 6502

Illusion986

I have 2009 iMac with second display. And one app "Traktor Pro 2" will not stay full screen on the external monitor. If i make it full screen on external screen it immediately becomes full screen on iMac leaving external monitor. The full screen is activated not the same way most Lion apps are now but its just a built in feature in to the app from long ago. Is there any way to over come this?
    Thank you

2. Foogoofish macrumors regular

Foogoofish

Basically, no. Enjoy your new paperweight, or don't use full screen.

:(

3. Illusion986 thread starter macrumors 6502

Illusion986

Well its definitely not paperweight :) , but full screen would be nice, it doesn't seem possible unfortunately.... Hoping someone might have some clever solution

4. Partron22 macrumors 68000

Partron22

Apparently there's a Lion compatible update for "Traktor Pro 2", but the darn website is so annoyingly constructed that it seems impossible to determine whether the update addresses your issue.

5. Illusion986 thread starter macrumors 6502

Illusion986

I have updated all applications and drivers that are related but that does not fix the issue. But i do agree that their website is complicated to navigate. Luckily their hardware and software is quite good with exception of simple full screen mode.

6. Partron22 macrumors 68000

Partron22

Your best bet then might be to email their tech support. Some of these small companies can be pretty responsive to user requests, especially if you're nice about it.

7. Murawski macrumors newbie