iPad Full size iPad Q

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iSensei, Nov 25, 2012.

1. iSensei macrumors regular

Full size iPad never leaves the house since it's a little too big to carry (unlike the Mini) so my question is did I make the right choice of buying a WiFi iPad 4 instead of WiFi + Cellular model? :confused: The only device I always carry outside is my iPhone.

2. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

All up to how you want to use it. I LOVE the iPad mini's form factor and the day it gets a retina screen I'll be purchasing one. My iPad 4 pretty much stays at home with me or just the few times I travel instead of my MacBook Pro. Fits what I need.

3. Awakener macrumors 6502

iPad is smaller than a standard paper notebook and weighs about like a hardback. Carrying a device is carrying a device. There isn't much difference in convenience except in people's heads. If you ever start taking it out you can tether.

4. barkomatic macrumors 68040

I take my full size iPad with me when I travel. Airports, busses and hotels don't always have free, dependable wifi and that's when cellular data comes in handy for me. The iPhone is an awesome device, but I like prefer the bigger screen of the iPad and since I'm on a grandfathered unlimited data plan I can't tether.

However, if your iPhone screen is adequate for you or you can tether, then no need for cellular on your iPad.

5. puma1552 macrumors 601

No offense but isn't the answer painfully obvious? Why on earth would you need LTE if it never leaves the house?