Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
I need some help :)

I'm trying to use my iPad for work, but there are a few CRM's we use that do not work or load on safari or chrome on iOS. These are mandatory, so I need to access them.

What are some full browsers that exist on iPad? Trustworthy of course. And if they can load the LastPass extension that would be amazing.

I've found Puffin, but it doesn't appear LastPass can be loaded with it.

Thank you for the help!

gobikerider

Suspended
Apr 15, 2016
United States
I need some help :)

I'm trying to use my iPad for work, but there are a few CRM's we use that do not work or load on safari or chrome on iOS. These are mandatory, so I need to access them.

What are some full browsers that exist on iPad? Trustworthy of course. And if they can load the LastPass extension that would be amazing.

I've found Puffin, but it doesn't appear LastPass can be loaded with it.

Thank you for the help!
Firefox is the only thing I can think of although I am guessing it wouldn't work either as it wont support Flash either. Your next best option is going to be a Remote Desktop app allowing you to access a full computer remotely from your iPad.

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
Firefox is the only thing I can think of although I am guessing it wouldn't work either as it wont support Flash either. Your next best option is going to be a Remote Desktop app allowing you to access a full computer remotely from your iPad.

Thanks! I think anything that is using Apple's mobile webkit won't work. I'll give FireFox a go since I don't know if it uses webkit or not.

The sites don't use Flash, but make heavy use of Javascript, and some functions don't seem to work on normal ios browsers

Reactions: gobikerider

JT2002TJ

macrumors 68000
Nov 7, 2013
Puffin makes a browser. I use it whenever I hit a site where I need a mouse (you can turn on a mouse option for clicking). I only use it when things fail with Safari.

Reactions: gobikerider
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.