fullbodyfilms... any good?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by heyp, May 14, 2008.

1. heyp macrumors 6502

has anyone tried the full body film from fullbodyfilms.com? ilounge gave them a pretty high rating, but i was wondering if anyone could attest to how well they hold up

2. anmoldagreat macrumors member

ive personally never used them but i have used bestskinsever
    and those are the best bet for the money

ive gotten one for my ipod video, ipod touch, and all 3 of my iphones
    they have held up perfectly and have never scratched or anything

highly reccomended

3. i0Nic macrumors 65816

I had a skin on the back/sides of my iphone and a crystal shield on the screen, which is what fullbodyfilms is. Honestly, just go with the shield for the screen don't bother with the film for the body of the iphone. I found it made the iPhone feel cheaper (plastic), and after a short time dust and crap started building around the edges of the film and on the corners which made it look crap. In addition the film started discolouring slightly which is when I decided to take it off (about 6 weeks after installation).

I have found it's not necessary to have the film, sure the chrome bits of the phone will slightly scratch but hardly at all if you take some care to not put the phone in the same pockets as your keys and what not. It just cheapens the feel of the device and makes it look yuck after a while, however if it's worth it to you to keep your gadgets wrapped up then you may as well get it. I still favour these films over any case.

4. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I have had mine for a while now, and I still really like it.