FullBodyFilms Protection Pack... Anyone getting these?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mikeymike88, Jul 20, 2008.

1. mikeymike88 macrumors member

2. Ouhei macrumors member

Interesting, I might have to order these. I'm interested to see how the anti-glare compares to the PS film. The pic in the ilounge review seems the same as the crystal...

3. Igantius macrumors 65816

Thanks for the heads-up on the 3G version!

Haven't tried them myself - but various reports on forums I've read have indicated that the iLounge review is pretty spot-on (i.e. that the front and rear films are every bit equivalent to the best ones out).

What iLounge particularly liked (other than the quality of the shields!) was that you normally have to buy the front and back seperately, which bumped up the cost, whereas you get both at a very decent price point - seems to be a cheap way of getting best protection. This seemed to be the winning factor for iLounge giving it the highest amongst the film reviews - the site's review's do seem pretty cost-conscious

Personally, I'm more interested in a front film rather than a back one as well, so I think I'll get a Power Crystal one - otherwise I would have gone for this.

4. badgerman macrumors 6502a

Yep, I ordered mine today $20.50 by paypal including shipping to UK (~7days). Lets hope I dont scratch it naked in the meantime...

5. mikeymike88 thread starter macrumors member

Ordered mine today also... hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week!