FullBodyFilms Protection Pack for iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by THE JUICEMAN, Oct 6, 2008.

1. THE JUICEMAN macrumors 68000

THE JUICEMAN

2. THE JUICEMAN thread starter macrumors 68000

THE JUICEMAN

3. GeneticFreak84 macrumors regular

Assuming it's the same/similar to the anti-glare Power Support film and the anti-fingerprint SGP film, then yes it does a PHENOMENAL job at preventing fingerprints (I have the SGP Anti-Fingerprint film on my iPhone).

However, there is a tradeoff. The film reduces the clarity of the screen, users often complain of a "frosted" look. I personally think it's worth it. Others do not.

4. THE JUICEMAN thread starter macrumors 68000

THE JUICEMAN

yea i figured it was similar. i wanted someone to compare it to the PS. but actually is there any difference between the PS and the SGP?

5. badgerman macrumors 6502a

I can confirm the FBF protection pack screen is the same as the PS antiglare and crystal films. Read the review on ilounge.

The antiglare is excellent at repelling finger prints and smudges.

The main body is v good also. I have used both on my 2G and 3G and would highly recommend both packs, it suprises me that they are not more popular as was $20.50 to UK.

6. larapumkin macrumors regular

i saw a thread comparing those two saying SGP is more clear and sensitive.
    But imo, that does not seems to be a huge difference.
    Well SGP is a bit cheaper though.

7. m98evolution macrumors newbie

I currently have the FBF on my phone and its great. I haven't had the chance to try the SGP yet, is the cut the same as the FBF and are there any out there with pics of it being clearer? If it is better, I'd love to try it out.

8. larapumkin macrumors regular

the thread i saw had picture of comparing those two in white screen and sgp seems a bit clear than ps, the thread does not seem to be exsisting anymore though. but does it make that big difference? heard that it only makes different on white background.
    i don go for antiglare ones..i like to keep my screen crystal clear.