Fullscreen for safari

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Gavernty, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Gavernty macrumors 6502

Is it me, or is this app complete garbage. Three finger swipe gestures fail to function 80% of the time. Two finger gestures work a little better, but fail sometimes as well. Kinda mad I wasted 2 bucks on this app. Most of the time the gestures just drag the window around without doing anything

2. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I use this app and have gotten used to the gestures. I mainly browse with one hand so I use the "Action PopUp" window. I use "One Finger Tap and Short Hold" to bring the window up to navigate through my web pages. At times it feels inconvenient but I do love being able to use the whole screen to read content.

3. Chromus macrumors regular

I agree. I could rarely get the gestures to actually work. Disappointing.

4. Maaz macrumors 6502a

5. genetic macrumors 6502

great app, but does have issues. just go buy atomic for a dollar, its leaps and bounds better than safari.

6. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

I use fullscreen safari. Triple tap for fullscreen and tap and pause for quick menu are all I use and need. I tried atomic but just couldn't get used to how slow the menus and toggles are. Just my opinion though.

7. Hype2k2 macrumors 6502

Hype2k2

Atomic seems to load just as fast if not faster pretty easy configuration now

8. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

To me it just felt like it took longer to get to where I wanted to go on the web. If I want to go to a new page on safari I tap the webpage bar, type "E" and boom it recommends Engadget. With atomic I have to "X" out what is in the field before I can type "E" to suggest Engadget. Yeah that sounds lame, but having to do it EVERY time I switch webpages got annoying. And even though I can set it to full-screen on Atomic you still have the icons visible on the bottom. Plus, the search bar doesn't begin offering suggestions as you type, as it does in safari. I know there were other things that bugged me too, but its been a while since I've even opened that app...

9. genetic macrumors 6502

try the update, now whenever you click on the adress bar it automatically clears out so you can instantly start typing. i was annoyed by the buttons being visible on fullscreen as well but you can set the transparency for that. i have the buttons set to grey and the transparency VERY low. i can BARELY see the buttons but just enough so i can actually tap them (though i only have 5 buttons there i actually dont even need to see them anymore since ive gotten used to it) .

10. APtalent macrumors regular

Atomic doesn't seem to format Vbull too nicely.