Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
I'm looking for a fullsize (not mini) bluetooth mouse that uses the internal bluetooth card in my laptop not external plugs please help.

Sam I Am

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2005
Ann Arbor, MI
AP_piano295 said:
I'm looking for a fullsize (not mini) bluetooth mouse that uses the internal bluetooth card in my laptop not external plugs please help.
If you're looking for the best looking one, then the Apple BT mouse is definitely the way to go. :)

zach

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2003
Medford
any bluetooth mouse will work with an internal adaptor, regardless of being packaged with an adaptor or not.

i'm not sure if you understand that or not, but just making sure...

myself, i love the looks of The Mouse BT, but i've heard it's crap.

maybe i should try one before making comments...

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
zach said:
any bluetooth mouse will work with an internal adaptor, regardless of being packaged with an adaptor or not.

i'm not sure if you understand that or not, but just making sure...

myself, i love the looks of The Mouse BT, but i've heard it's crap.

maybe i should try one before making comments...

thanks I didnt know that a mouse with an external bluetooth hookup will work with an internal bluetooth hook up.

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
I DONT WANT THE APPLE MOUSE I NEED ATLEAST TWO BUTTONS AND A SCROLL WHEEL WHY IN THE HELL WONT JOPS MAKE TWO OR THREE BUTTON MICE :mad:

Over Achiever

macrumors 68000
Actually I believe all bluetooth mice with the HID interface will work with the internal bluetooth, correct me if I'm wrong. Most bluetooth mice nowadays will have a HID profile, but some older ones didn't.

I believe Logitech has some good full-sized bluetooth mice.

wide

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2004
NYC
ham_man said:
There is the MX900 from Logitech, though it is nearly 100 dollars... :eek:

you can pick it up on ebay for a little above $60 + shipping.

Anyone know if its mac compatible (with all of the buttons)? only says windows 2k and xp...bummer

TaKashMoney

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2005
I just bought the Radtech (Blutake) BT510. Its quite good i must admit and not quite as expensive as the logitech. Check it out.

wide

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2004
NYC
just ordered the microsoft bluetooth mouse $50 shipped off ebay...hope it works with my new ibook. i read a review on Amazon.com that said it worked wonderfully (including the horizontal scrolling). any one have experiece with this mouse on Tiger?

gamestriker

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2004
adamjaskie said:
I think he specified "full-size" mice, which rules out the Bluetake.

The Bluetake isn't a mini mouse either. Its in the middle. And its probably one of the few very good affordable bluetooth mice. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.