Fun with tabloids

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
mad jew said:
Thanks for that. :D

My local paper is just so boring in comparison. :(
oh well you just must not be looking out for rogue hopping legs on their way to the hospital, with the occasional stop into a pub or shoe store along the way. :p

AAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOO! }}}}}}} excuse me, i hope everyone's hair is still attached to their scalp.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
With the Tabloids it the shock value that sells. No matter how crazy, it seems to work for them. :eek:

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
the best i've seen is one shortly after dale earnhardt died.... it was about people seeing clouds in the sky shaped like the number 3 (ie his car number..) and it said if you looked up, and "put" 3 fingers on the points of the 3, and made a wish, dale would grant it.... it was awesome

also in that one, was a story about how saddam hussein's mustache had been found..... in that story it mentioned that people had thought they found saddam's penis, but that it was too small....

i love that stuff

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
jelloshotsrule said:
also in that one, was a story about how saddam hussein's mustache had been found..... in that story it mentioned that people had thought they found saddam's penis, but that it was too small....
LMAO!

funny $#!t right there! haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.