Functional Stylish purse/tote for Macbook 15 inch

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by 10smom, May 1, 2010.

1. 10smom macrumors regular

10smom

[I know my title is asking for my Smarty pants comments from all jokesters out there, :eek: but hopefully I can get some help from the ladies on what they have used and like the best.

Here is a link with a list of a few. Has anyone tried any of these or can recommend others?

http://www.squidoo.com/laptopbag

If you have an image and link please share in post. To share a web image, just right click the image and copy image address then com back and past in the "Insert Image" edit tool at top of message box [​IMG]

Thanks for the help!

2. 10smom thread starter macrumors regular

10smom

3. TxMacAddict macrumors 6502

4. Sulwyn macrumors member

http://www.pac.com.sg/index.php?mod=product_details&id=336

That is what I use. My mom got it for me from singapore when she was visiting the country so i'm not sure if they'll deliver overseas and how much that would cost. Also it's more of a sleeve than an actual handbag because you can't fit anything besides the laptop inside. I carry 2 bags (this and a hand bag) when I use it.

Edit: Oh yea it fits 14 inch laptops only ^^;; Maybe you could look around the site at their other bags.

5. 10smom thread starter macrumors regular

10smom

Nice thanks for the link! I found this larger version in their "laptop bag" sections.

[​IMG]

6. whawhat macrumors 6502

7. 10smom thread starter macrumors regular

10smom

8. Queen of Spades macrumors 68030

Queen of Spades

Definitely give your review when you get it. I bought my laptop bag in Filene's Basement, so I can't give you an online link. I usually like to see purses/bags in person.

For anyone else - Best Buy has randomly had Liz Claiborne laptop bags for women. You can also find cheaper versions at Target and Marshalls.