Funky Enter/Return key on MB?


macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2006
I was skimming through the link on yesterday's post about the vent plastic issue in the MacBook and noticed that the keyboard in the pictures has a different key layout than what I've seen in Apple Stores and on the Apple website. The back-slash key seems to have been moved from above the enter/return key to next to the quote key, changing the Enter key to a tetris-like shape. Here's a link to the picture:

Is this a UK/USA thing? Anyone else found a keyboard that looks like this?