Funny iPhone charger review on Apple.com

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jholzner, Jul 18, 2008.

1. jholzner macrumors 65816

jholzner

So, I was looking at the new compact charger for iPhone on the online store and came across this review for it. It took me a second to realize he was being sarcastic. I thought it was pretty funny so I figured I'd share...

"this is probably the best product i have ever used. it fits in my wall socket perfectly and my usb iphone charging cable fits in the usb power adapter perfectly. my favorite part is that when i connect the iphone to the usb charging cable, the usb charging cable to the usb power adapter and the power adapter into the wall, it charges my iphone, AMAZING! then when im tired of that, i can unplug my usb connection from my usb power adapter and into my computer flawlessly, and now my iphone starts to sync, or i could just not plug it into the usb power adapter and plug it into the computer instead, and it charges and syncs at the same time. the only reason i cant give this 5 stars is because when i swing the usb power adapter too fast and pretend its a ball and chain, the usb power adapter flys off and usualy hits sommething of value. like my cat."

2. yode macrumors 6502