Funny story about my mba exchange

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jjahshik32, Apr 22, 2008.

1. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

I had some problems with my mba and I went to the apple store to get an exchange, the manager clearly saw the white line problems on the mba and he gave the ok for an exchange but I walked out with a 15" mbp 2.5Ghz model and couldnt be happier!

17" was too big especially the resolution (for me though so its subjective) and I'm a young guy but I tend to squint alot and the mba was an awesome machine but the fan noise once in a while annoyed me + while I waited for the genius I saw 3 other people happily using their mb and I thought to myself man the mba is pretty expensive.. so I walked out with a 15" and wont ever look back!
    :D

2. BlackMax macrumors 6502a

BlackMax

Congrats... Nothing like making a change that leaves you feeling better than when you went into the store.

3. jjahshik32 thread starter macrumors 603

Thanks, I'm done with exchanging machines and this 15" will serve me well for years. I know that the montevina is just around the corner but this 15" mbp is more than fast enough for me for years to come + I have a mac pro as well if pure power is what I crave.
    :D

4. help!!!!! macrumors member

Great!, I did the same thing with my MBA too! The cooling system was broken and it shut down randomly. My local apple store said no to a exchange but I took it into the michigan ave and I got it exchanged for a 15 inch 2.5 GHz