Funny thing happened...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SFStateStudent, Mar 2, 2008.

1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

the other day; I was in the next room and I heard my iPhone ringing (I've set-up the iPhone commercial music as my "default" ringtone), so at a faster pace than usual, I leap over my dog and connect my iPhone BT and begin by saying "Hello" and all I heard was the iPhone commercial music, so I clicked the BT and again repeated "Hello" and still the same results. Finally, I looked up at the television and realized that one of the iPhone commercials was playing, and my iPhone was not receiving an incoming call. Saddest thing, was that my dog got all excited b/c she thought "Oh, pappa is running, it must be time to go to the dog park!" So, with her barking only adding to the confusion, I decided to place the iPhone on vibrate, put it in my pocket and take my dog to the dog park or bark park as she would call it! We had a great time. :p

2. crazychris3992 macrumors member

crazychris3992

3. iSamurai macrumors 65816

iSamurai

ag shame :) funny... this is why my phone ringtone is NOT that song. i was gonna make it that 1 though... but decided not to.

4. ayobonus macrumors regular

Quick question...

hey funny story. But I was wondering how do you make the song for the iPhone commercials your ringtone? I want my ringtone to be like that! Haha

5. gacxx macrumors regular

gacxx

that made me smile. Oh no that was just gas.jk thats pretty funny!:D