Funny Video!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tjespo22, Jul 14, 2007.

1. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Wow.

While it's clear that this woman is the ultimate conspiracy theory nut, she wasn't nearly as annoying as those kids running around (have they never seen a video camera before?)!

In my opinion, it would have been far more interesting if they had given the woman a chance to talk, rather than constantly interrupting her with childish comments.

Is she clearly crazy? Yes, but that doesn't mean you have to show her disrespect.

...And that is assuming this wasn't completely staged.

2. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Yes!!...I wanted to hear what she was saying!!! And she had a phone in her hand, so its just the iPhone, not all cell phones.

She had the reaction coming I think...I'd be laughing too, but I'd want to hear her out...if only to mock her more.

(I wonder if she is legally "crazy"(for lack of a better word"....or she's just screwing with them, or the whole thing is an act).....near the end of the 3rd video,....it got kind of sad, she talked about having no friends....but she was talking to her daughter on her phone. Either way, if it was true, and not staged, I feel bad for her.

3. itsallinurhead macrumors 6502

itsallinurhead

Got tired of listening to the guy screaming after 20 seconds.

4. Vuzie macrumors regular

Vuzie

hrm.. yes the kids are a bit rude...
    but on a different note... she's toting a cell phone... dude lady if you don't like technology... pick up a book...

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

She admits to it...although apparently, it's less likely to cause her Alzheimer's Disease because it has less of what they call "pixels." :D

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Thank god my phone has less pixels. I won't die anytime soon!

7. Vuzie macrumors regular

Vuzie

What? :eek: Pixels cause Alzheimers!?!? Why didn't someone tell me? I see(dead) pixels! Run away! Run away!