Furniture from The Roomstore

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MonksMac, Aug 24, 2008.

1. MonksMac macrumors 6502a

MonksMac

Has anybody purchased furniture from The Roomstore?(US)
    I was in need of a new bed frame since my other bed frame was getting old. It was purchased from Big Lots Furniture section and was used for about 6 years. On Friday I went to a few different furniture stores in my area, because I didn't want to get another bed from Big Lots. My father and I went to Ashley Furniture first and they didn't have anything to my liking. Then we went to The Roomstore. The beds I saw looked fairly nice and seemed comfortable enough. We ended up buying a convertible bed/couch/chaise lounge and a dresser. We received the furniture today (Sunday) the day before school starts. After the delivery my father left for work and I was supposed to put the bed together with the help of my Mother. I started to assemble the feet on the bottom of the bed and saw the part where the feet attach was rusty and all the left side screws refused to go in completely. The dresser on the other hand seems fine.
    What should I do? Help!
    BTW- This was paid by a Visa Credit Card.
    MM:apple:

2. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

Talk to The Roomstore. They will either replace the item or you can return it for a refund. There's not really anything more to it than that.