Further AT&T collaboration

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by joeshell383, Jul 16, 2009.

1. joeshell383 macrumors 6502a

When the iPhone was first announced in Jan 2007, it was stated that visual voicemail was the first of a number of collaborations between Apple and AT&T. Where are the rest?

Some of the things I could have seen:

DSL or U-verse modem built into Airport Extreme and Time Capsule
    MicroCell built into Airport Extreme and Time Capsule
    U-verse TV built into Apple TV
    Integrated 3G in MBP and MBA

or possibly new things like video voicemail, video sharing, ringback tone access from the iPhone, or video calling.

2. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

well the Uverse thing going into anything apple is just not going to happen.
    The U-Verse OS is a microsoft OS. Go to the system information and it will say microsoft windows blah blah blah.

3. Stunod7 macrumors member

Stunod7

I was shocked as hell when my mom got U-verse and it showed up running an MS OS on Cisco hardware.

4. HarrisonB macrumors 6502

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD NO! I don't want to listen to your damn song when I call you. kthxbai.

5. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

What's so shocking about it? My U-verse boxes run quite well despite being Microsoft, I suppose it's one of the things they do right.

6. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

my thoughts exactly when i read that. Ringbacks are horrible, nothing worse than forcing your musical tastes on the rest of the world, not to mention the tones always sound terrible