Fusion of Ideas Custom Finish Stealth Armor "sides only"

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by solius, Aug 2, 2010.

1. solius macrumors regular

update: Posted pics of sides after install. Initial results look good and install was easy. Will post later on durability.

I just got my Stealth Armor sides in today mailed in a regular letter envelope. I believe another member posted the link somewhere in these forums for the sides for only 1.50 seemed like a good deal.

At first glance the material seems real sturdy doesn't seem like just regular stickers. Finish seems to be close to that of the iphone 4 sides so im hoping it will not be very noticeable once it is installed. I will post pics of the sides installed later today.

Here's a pic of the sides and the instructions they were mailed with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sulemanaaa macrumors newbie

i have got the same and noticed that the edges are not curved! they are just straight lines
    plus i wanted the white color one but didn't notice when placing the order that by default "Brushed Aluminum " is selected....i wanted the white color :(

3. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

I don't think this should be called "stealth" armor that looks horrible in my opinion. All of the little pieces looks bad... The lucky labs sides are broken into three pieces that are only separated where the breaks are in the antenna itself. I put the clear lucky labs on my phone and you cannot tell that it is there.

4. solius thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah its not the "stealthiest" out there but I got it for $1.50 and I don't use my phone without a bumper which I have several so I won't ever see it. Its just there to minimize scratches.