Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
hello everyone I will be ordering a new iPhone in the fall of 2016 once it get released I have the 6s plus now

Experience with the 6 in 2014 battery was ok it was easier to use but it was to small for typing and it got replaced only one time

iPhone 6s Plus it's to big for me and battery is great also bad experience with apple care replaced 6 times the iPhone 6s Plus and screen replaced three times

Should I get the 4.7 inch 7 I can always get a battery pack and a otterbox case maybe better luck with the it

Should I get the 7 plus, pro and try to get better luck with it

I have both size and I like both battery is not an issue I can buy a battery pack from anker

Help me decide

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
hello everyone I will be ordering a new iPhone in the fall of 2016 once it get released I have the 6s plus now

Experience with the 6 in 2014 battery was ok it was easier to use but it was to small for typing and it got replaced only one time

iPhone 6s Plus it's to big for me and battery is great also bad experience with apple care replaced 6 times the iPhone 6s Plus and screen replaced three times

Should I get the 4.7 inch 7 I can always get a battery pack and a otterbox case maybe better luck with the it

I have both size and I like both battery is not an issue I can buy a battery pack from anker

Help me decide
Get the 6+.

Reactions: Alexrat1996

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I tested both the 6 and 6s plus

I've only replaced the 6 only once at Apple Store

On the 6s plus 6 times

If I go bigger again I will have more issues

If I go smaller less issues

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011

On the 6s plus 6 times

That seems to be anecdotal evidence that doesn't really imply anything about the future.

Reactions: 0928001

juanrp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2014
Florida
The 6s plus I kinda big for me in my pockets if I get the regular size 7 it will be easier to Carry in my pocket

I personally went for the iPhone 6 (4.7" model) because of the smaller form factor (and price tag).

Although I have bigger hands, the iPhone 6 Plus was still a hefty phone and a bit of an inconvenience. I personally prefer the size of the 4.7" iPhone, and will get the "regular" iPhone 7 when September rolls around.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I personally went for the iPhone 6 (4.7" model) because of the smaller form factor (and price tag).

Although I have bigger hands, the iPhone 6 Plus was still a hefty phone and a bit of an inconvenience. I personally prefer the size of the 4.7" iPhone, and will get the "regular" iPhone 7 when September rolls around.
I might go down back to the 4.7 with a Better cases the plus model is nice to stream video but to big for my pockets and bad experience with apple care

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011

Help me decide

You can't really make an informed choice until the ip7 annoucement.

You will have to wait.

Suspended
Sep 15, 2012
Just get whatever you want. Nobody here is going to be able to read your mind and make your decision for you.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida

On the 6s plus 6 times

If they have replaced your phone 7 times, you should feel lucky if they even sell you another iPhone.;)
[doublepost=1469027969][/doublepost]
Just get whatever you want. Nobody here is going to be able to read your mind and make your decision for you.

It is just the OP's daily rant.

eoblaed

macrumors 68040
Apr 21, 2010

What in the world do you do to your phone? The very few times I've had to use Apple Care they've been great. You've used them 6 times for the 6S? o_O I don't think the problem is with Apple Care.

itsray

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2016
theres always that. "one guy"

i doubt you've had that many problems with your phone to get it replaced, and the screen replaced so many times. unless you're one of those anal people who always complain about everything.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
theres always that. "one guy"

i doubt you've had that many problems with your phone to get it replaced, and the screen replaced so many times. unless you're one of those anal people who always complain about everything.[/QUOTE its maybe defect from the repair facility where the replacement comes from one month I had the phone replaced twice like yesterday i had the issue with the black spot on the right back pin in the lighting port the tech genius just took it to the back just to find out it was normal he didn't even try to clean it at all

Attachments

• rsz_pic.png
    rsz_pic.png
    627.3 KB · Views: 70

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
" twice like yesterday i had the issue with the black spot on the right back pin in the lighting port the tech genius just took it to the back just to find out it was normal he didn't even try to clean it at all"

I am shocked. I would be back at the Apple store today demanding they clean that black spot out of my lightning port!

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
" twice like yesterday i had the issue with the black spot on the right back pin in the lighting port the tech genius just took it to the back just to find out it was normal he didn't even try to clean it at all"

I am shocked. I would be back at the Apple store today demanding they clean that black spot out of my lightning port![/QUOT
I won't go that route this time I will leave it alone its in a mophie case anyway it's not noticeable
[doublepost=1469035617][/doublepost]the last question when I do order the new iPhone in the fall will it just ask me to logging to my family at&T account via apple website then I select my number to upgrade is that how it works

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.