Futuer preorder question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexrat1996, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Alexrat1996 Suspended

hello people I will be ordering the new iPhone in September once it's officially announced.

Which is faster to preorder via the iPhone Apple Store app or via apple website and is the preorder usually 3 am est I'm in the east coast

When I do preorder my iPhone in September I have AT&T and there the account with one of the phone number that a joined account that has all the listed active phone number in my account when i preorder do I login into my AT&T phone number associated to that account then from there I pick the line I want to upgrade

Sorry for my bad writing

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

When it comes time to pre-order, the website that actually works is best. For the 4s that I pre-ordered, the AT&T website didn't work so I used the Apple website. My wife couldn't get the Apple website to work so she used Verizon.

If I recall correctly, with the iPhone 6 launch people were having better luck with the AT&T website over the Apple website.

3. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

I can confirm the AT&T website for my IP6. Not sure what I'm doing in September. Have 2 IP6's to trade in and getting 7+/pro but not sure whether to order on Apple or AT&T

4. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Thanks for the tip people I tried the apple online store app for the 6s plus preorder last year luckily there three family member who don't upgrade there phones That means I can use there line

I will try the apple website or the app depends which I can get to first

Do I has to logging into the main account (entering he phone number and password to that account then choose the Line I want to upgrade

5. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

I've used the app since the iPhone 4 launch. Much faster, and usually more reliable. Haven't had a problem with it. I've done it via the app for 4/4s/6/6s.