Future Apple displays

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by FrenchPB, Sep 28, 2007.

1. FrenchPB macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

What can we expect in the future Apple displays ? I'd like to buy a 23" or 24" next to my MacBook to watch movies, but at the same time I'm in no hurry. So my question is, what kind of new features could we expect in new ACD ? I'm thinking HDCP, isight, new glass enclosure... ?

Do you think we might see something coming in the next 6 months ? Is Apple usually done updating products for the calendar year at this time of the year ? Do we have to wait for the Apple conference in January (if I'm not mistaking)...

Like I said, I could wait, but will it be worth the wait, and could the wait be so long that I might as well get one now ?

Thanks for helping me. I love Apple, but I don't know if I'll get one of their display or one from an other brand recently updated...

2. RUFiO795 macrumors member

There's a reason why you're getting no replies, FrenchPB: this topic has been beaten to death, and about once a week somebody tries to initiate it again without checking the backlog for currently existing threads. Check it.

3. bld44 macrumors 6502

RUFiO795 said it. If you want it now, buy it. There's no sense in waiting for a new one that might have a camera in it. This forum has become overrun with threads like these, daily. Do a search.