Future Black/JetBlack Macbook Choice?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Trey M, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Trey M macrumors 6502a

Trey M

As I was comparing the matte black iPhone 7 color online today vs the space grey iPhone 6S, it occurred to me that we could very well see these new color choices (Black, Jet Black) in the Macbook line, and potentially even the soon-to-be-released MBP's.

Do you think it's likely that we'll see the return of a blackbook (matte) , and potentially even a glossy black choice? Not sure how practical Jet Black would be given the scratches, fingerprints, and all, but it'd be a beautiful device!

2. Ovedius macrumors 6502

Ovedius

Oh God, can you imagine a greater fingerprint magnet than a jet black MacBook? :p

3. fisherking macrumors 603

fisherking

my fingerprint magnet IS jet black. :cool: a macbook like that would be cool, but am not holding my breath...

4. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

well the macbook is currently closer to matte black than space grey on the 6/6S

5. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

I think people tend to keep a laptop longer than phones. So, won't a JB MacBook will turn out to be a huge mess of scuffs by year 3?

6. happyslayer macrumors 6502a

happyslayer

My Jet black iPhone 7 plus is on order. And I'd definitely order a MacBook in the same color. Fingerprints be damned!