Future Canadian iPhone Owners, Read This!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by v88v00v, Jul 11, 2008.

1. v88v00v macrumors newbie

I would just like to inform you, if you don't already know, that Fido offers the exact same iPhone plans as rogers BUT with per second billing. This could be really benifitial and makes your minutes last wayy longer!

Consider going to a Fido store and checking out the plans they have there, it could benifit you in the long run.

Future 16GB White iPhone owner (they were sold out >.<)

2. Fabreze macrumors member

true. This was my initial plan until this morning when i found out the only Fido store within 45 minutes of me wasn;t getting any... And there were 20 Rogers stores around me..

Im an idiot.

3. v88v00v thread starter macrumors newbie

lol

Edit: Whoops i read that wrong. That sucks.. I think you may be able to buy online though. It has a cart button at the iPhone page. I'll try going through the process now.

4. v88v00v thread starter macrumors newbie

It works

But I can't seem to choose an available number. I think this may work.. But I would rather go to the store because the plan I want to purchase is not the standard iPhone plan (im combining the 6GB with voice and essentials pack, comes out cheaper).

5. breathe macrumors newbie

Fido evenings also start earlier and last longer than Roger's:

Fido: 7pm-8am (5pm-8am with $20 value pack)
    Roger's: 9pm-7am (6pm-7am with $20 value pack)

As far as I can tell, there are a number of advantages to Fido, and none for Roger's!

Fido voice plans also include unlimited incoming calls (not sure if Roger's also offers this)...

B

6. Fabreze macrumors member

Yes, Rogers has unlimited incoming, if that's the plan you choose. Same with Fido. You can choose between unlimited incoming, Fav 5, or mega minutes.