iPhone X Future iPhone - Possibilities? - Anyone Good At Rendering?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KooL BeAnZ, Jun 9, 2018.

1. KooL BeAnZ macrumors regular

I’ve been thinking about the future of iPhone and what I’d like to see.

I’ve been using my iPX for months now and absolutely love it. I cannot wait until the iPhone X Plus.

Now, everyone I understand has different needs and wants and when the iPhone got rid of the Headphone jack - I was more than happy because I personally never used it.

I believe Apple provided sufficient support for everyone else in the way of the adapter and considering you can get wireless headphones for £16 or so on eBay / Amazon - it wasn’t the end of the world.

Future iPhones:

1). First, I would like to see the speaker grills go, both the fake and real ones at the bottom and the on the front of the screen.

Replacement for sound?

I’ve read recently that Apple went to view screens that can produce sound through virbration. This would be a suitable replacement and no doubt the remove of the grills would go to making the phone more waterproof.

You can also see this on SONY’s OLED TV’s as well, which are now 2nd Gen.

This would also make the notch smaller at the front.

2). I would also like to see the physical SIM card be gone and relaxed with the eSim.

Much easier to switch networks / tariffs - plus no need for a physical card and tray.

3). Remove the physical buttons - now for these I would prefer touch locations perhaps with haptic feedback as being done on the Apple Watch.

The removal of physical mechanical buttons will lead to a flush frame around the iPhone.

4). Remove the Lightning Port.

It’s evident that the future is wireless and with PCs/Laptops coming more and more with WiFi, Bluetooth and now Intel is bringing 4G & 5G PCs to the market - data and power can be done wirelessly.

5). A flush Camera.

So what does this leave us with?

A truly “One Piece” iPhone with no bumps or holes.

A true uniform body.

Could anyone who is good at rendering possibly do a mock-up of such a phone?

Of course, a design like this would be years away.

2. KooL BeAnZ thread starter macrumors regular

I also think the storage capacity should be higher as standard as it’s not expandable.

Maybe 128GB and 512GB for at least next next 3 rumoured phones.