I recently returned a defective 2.53 Ghz MBP and opted for the 2.4Ghz MB instead. Although I'm happy with my decision (for various reasons), I've noticed a significant decrease in the 'snappiness' of the computer. It takes longer with start up, shut down, and various applications. Both computers we're equipped with 4GB of RAM, but the MBP was equipped with a 320GB 7200rpm HD. So, aside from the extra 3MB of CPU cache (negligible?), the HD seems to be the only reason why the MBP was considerably 'snappier'. To offset this, I'm contemplating an SSD to improve 'snappiness' and prolong battery life. I'm hesitant about the 7200rpm drives because the one that came with the MBP vibrated like crazy! With that said, here is my question... If I wait 6 months to 1 year(ish), can I expect to see a 250GB SSD? If so, how much should I expect to pay? I realize this will all be speculation (no one has a crystal ball), but I'm looking for a well-reasoned and informed opinion. If anyone has any other recommendations, I'm all ears! Thanks for the help and sorry for being long-winded!