Future Updated iPhones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tay309, Oct 3, 2007.

1. tay309 macrumors newbie

Hey,
    This is my first post but I've been reading around here a lot. I was wondering if anybody knew if apple was going to be coming with a new generation iphone anytime soon. I'm finally up for getting an iPhone but I'm scared if they will come with new updates or a new feature on iPhone. Anybody know?:apple:

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I doubt it will come in the next few months, as European customers are getting the current one on November 9th...

3. Fuchal macrumors 68020

I would say the soonest is WWDC June next year. More likely is October-ish 2008.

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

5. McGiord, Oct 3, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

I wouldn't wait, if so you'll never buy it.

The 3G version which could be the major feature will not be released in the next few months.

Get your iPhone now, you'll get other new features, once they'll be released via software updates, we hope to get more soon.
    ________
    silver surfer vaporizer

6. sblasl macrumors 6502a

sblasl

If I were you, I would act fast, as the possibility exist that the iPhone won't be around much longer due to the announcement by Verizon & LG of their soon to be released "iPhone Killer" Voyager.:rolleyes:

You must act quickly-!!;)

7. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

I doubt the next iPhone will have 3G.

By then, who knows. 3G could be what EDGE is now. The the G2 iPhone could have 3.5G or 4G technology.

8. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

If you've "been reading around here alot", you *should* know by now that no one here knows anything concrete. All you'll get by asking is speculation.