Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ssvsgod

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2014
Just received this and have to say I'm pretty happy with it. Only really "complaint" is the hyper sensitivity of the lock button on the side. Save for getting used to that, seems like a fairly unique idea and will keep me satisfied and has held me off from investing in a calypso case for the time being. Only other concern is the lip that protrudes on the front of the phone and if it will affect an edge to edge screen protector. For the time being I guess I'll just keep my zagg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,439

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Excuse me for saying the obvious but it looks like someone covered the phone in glue and thru it into a box of random colored lint. My opinion.

goshgeegolly

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2014
I like your fuzzy case.

(i just order a flannel sleeve and will slide my spigen thin cased 6 into that)

w4rmk

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2006
I purchased the Fuz case and returned it for a refund after a few days primarily because the power button was so easy to activate that the iPhone was turning on in my pocket. I also didn't like how they covered both volume buttons together. It was very difficult to control the volume by feel and tell which button you where pressing. And if you pressed in the middle it would active both up/down volume buttons at the same time generating strange results. It's too bad these 2 design flaws marred an otherwise nice case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.