Fuzzy colors iPhone cam ... Anyone ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MoeOz, May 30, 2008.

1. MoeOz macrumors member

Its been a while now and i have no idea why But my iPhone cam its always in high contrast & colors are soo bright .. i've drop'd it twice but there is nothing broke , i belive its a software matter , also im in 1.1.4 ZiPhone method and i did all reset and restore but nothing also :( , actully i duno what to do .. i've Unistalled every single Cam application but nothin .. anyone ?

2. waw74 macrumors 68030

I just got a replacement phone at my local genius bar due to something similar. My camera would turn mostly green and kinda weird looking, kinda like a thermal camera. if i "squeezed" the camera, it would get better until i bumped the phone.
    I put one finger over the lens, and the other on the front next to the ear hole and gently squeezed.
    I think it was a loose connection in the camera probably a so-so solder joint. but that's just a guess.
    The genius bar guys called it "predator phone".

3. MoeOz thread starter macrumors member

Well @ least someone got it , i was going mad asking everyone with no clear answer , thank you very much :) , its much better now even thou i live in the middleeast & i cant just replace it but i think i just got myself a reason not to sell it even if im gonna by the new 3G upcomming one :) , i luv it more now its like something special .. thx u again i'll keep my predator iPhone LOL :D

4. gatordoc macrumors newbie

I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. The guy at the Genius Bar asked me if I was sure I wanted a replacement, or if I wanted to sell it on eBay as a iPhone with the night vision camera option :D

5. MoeOz thread starter macrumors member

I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. The guy at the Genius Bar asked me if I was sure I wanted a replacement, or if I wanted to sell it on eBay as a iPhone with the night vision camera option

LOL :D