FW 1.1.3 and Slide for Emergency Screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dualspeed, Feb 24, 2008.

1. dualspeed macrumors newbie

I upgraded my unlocked iPhone from FW 1.1.2 to FW1.1.3 using the method below in http://iphone.unlock.no/

This requires that you already have jailbroken 1.1.2. Open Installer, and Install Official 1.1.3 Upgrader found in the System category. This will download the entire 165MB firmware over Wi-Fi, patch it, and upgrade your phone automaticly. So it may take some time - normally 10-30 minutes. When done your phone should reboot directly to a jailbroken 1.1.3 firmware.

The upgrading process was completed successfully but now I'm stucked in at Slide for Emergency (SFE) screen and the Icon tells me to connect to Itunes. However, I can make/receive calls using the SIM but I can't get past (SFE) screen.

I can read inside the iphone using iphoneinterface.exe from ibrickr but not sure what to do.
    I've tried to put the iPhone recovery mode and connect to itunes for restore but everytime I connect it to itunes "It's saying there is a problem with your iphone and it tells me to take it to the Appple's store"
    I purchased this iPhone unlocked online and I'm not sure if Apple will support it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. dualspeed thread starter macrumors newbie