Fyi

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by thegrants82, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegrants82 macrumors 65816

Dear Developer,

We will be performing a server-side data wipe on all CloudKit public and private databases for iOS 8 beta and OS X Yosemite Developer Preview users on July 7, 2014. The following iCloud features will be affected: iCloud Drive, iCloud Photo Library, and Mail Drop.

Photos and videos stored in iCloud Photo Library will remain on their original iOS 8 devices and will upload to iCloud Photo Library again automatically. iCloud Drive can be re-enabled from Set up Assistant after upgrade. If you choose to store your documents in iCloud Drive, your Documents & Data will automatically be copied to iCloud Drive. iCloud Drive will not update across earlier seeds or operating systems. Attachments sent through Mail Drop will expire and need to be resent after you upgrade.

If you have any questions, visit the Apple Developer Forums.

Best regards,
    Apple Developer Technical Support

2. KrisLord macrumors 6502a

3. Management macrumors member

Upcoming iOS Beta 3?

I was just about to post this .... I think this means a new Beta will be pushed to developers. Pure speculation on my end though.

Thoughts?

4. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Just a suggestion...possibly a slightly more informative Title would save those not interested in the topic some time, and attract those who are interested in the information you are providing.:)

5. KrisLord macrumors 6502a

Makes the 8th July look like Beta 3 day if you ask me :) hope it's a bit less buggy than B2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.