G3 display in person

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Bahroo, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Bahroo macrumors 68000

Jul 21, 2012
    So I seen the G3 display in person, and i was severly underwhelmed, it looked washed out and for some reason it doesnt even look that sharp I swear to god! And for a LCD display it doesnt get too bright like a solid LCD should, anyone else notice this??

LG's Uncolorful and dead like UI and grayish colors sucks
  2. swy05 macrumors 6502

Aug 9, 2008
    Looked at the thread title and looked at the poster of the title and already knew what he was going to say.
  3. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Jun 10, 2006
    Yes. Software over sharpening is the biggest reason why I didn't get that phone. It is simply atrocious looking on an otherwise nice screen (though colors and contrast could be better).
  4. Bahroo thread starter macrumors 68000

Jul 21, 2012
    What? What is that even suppose to mean?

This, it seems like its like oversharpened I swear , text in browser and just text in general dont even appear crystal sharp clear like the M8 or Plus or the 6

EDIT: I even found a article on this

People cant claim the G3 screen is superior, it isnt even really impressive at all
  5. skratch77 macrumors 65816

Mar 20, 2013
    Where did you see the phone? Was it a store model like at best buy?
  6. Technarchy macrumors 604

May 21, 2012
    I have to agree. All this talk about how great the G3 display was and I was completely unimpressed. And it's so dim. Like bad.