G4 Case and Guts???

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Case...

Heres the case...
Looks like 2 CD doors, that are chromed. I dont know, they say its actually a gray-ish, but the flash and the plastic made it white. And are those firewire/usb ports on the bottom?

Attachments

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
thanks for the pics, but your slightly behind the times - its been posted and discussed elsewhere.

D

bobindashadows

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2002
Re: Case...

Originally posted by MacAztec
Heres the case...
Looks like 2 CD doors, that are chromed. I dont know, they say its actually a gray-ish, but the flash and the plastic made it white. And are those firewire/usb ports on the bottom?
Actually... those are air ventilation thingies, as far as i know

MacMaster

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2002
Look at the third pic

Now lets look at the third picture in the thread. Where is it? Maybe in someone's room? In a workshop? Is the case rapped up in plastic? Yes it is! What does this mean?

-MacMaster

Mr Jobs

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2002
London, England
Re: Look at the third pic

Originally posted by MacMaster
Now lets look at the third picture in the thread. Where is it? Maybe in someone's room? In a workshop? Is the case rapped up in plastic? Yes it is! What does this mean?

-MacMaster
I think the background has been changed, maybe to conceal it’s original identity. If you look at the edge all the way around the G4 you can see it a very rough cut…they could have down with corel knockout:D

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Interesting Note : The other pics in the other thread were removed. I'm thinking the same will happen here since the cease and desist order came from Apple legal. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.