Gadget Envy

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aidanpendragon, Sep 16, 2007.

1. aidanpendragon macrumors 6502a

I've decided to stop worrying about my 16GB Touch.

My wife hates Apple. Hates, hates, hates. It's from a combination of bad Apple II experiences growing up, and hatred of anything with a cult-like following.

She really acted as if I was a little nuts spending $400 on something to watch TV on, and the trouble I went to to get it.

My initial comments that my blacks might not be perfect, and that others were reporting this, led her to shake her head at yet another Apple QC problem.

Now, I asked for her opinion on how bad my blacks were, and had her take a look.

She can't stop talking about how the Touch is "really awesome," and she wants one. She thinks my rip of Empire Strikes Back looks great - and I'm inclined to agree.

In short, the ultimate Apple hater has gadget envy and wants a Touch (and this is just from viewing the "problematic" video).

Worst comes to worst, Apple releases a better batch or V.2, and I get that and give her my 16GB.

I'm going to stop worrying now.

2. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

I'm with u on this. My screen's black isn't perfect neither, but its just not that of big deal IMHo.
    Of course if apple were to recall it, i would luv to get a replacement.