Gah! What to do. Airport Extreme....

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by mwhities, Sep 25, 2011.

1. mwhities macrumors 6502a

I have 135.00 left on a pre-paid CC and I found an Airport Extreme on Craigslist for 99.00. The postes states that she took it out of the box, looked at it and decided that she didn't want it.

I owe 115.41 for my business class cable (Internet) services. Should I look at the Airport and see what the condition of it is (It's still under AC (says she never registered it) and I could register it myself.) and if it's clean, get it or pay my bill? :)

I see the refurbs gong for 149 and new going for 179. I REALLY do need a new wireless router as the two I have need to be cycled every other day or so.

Thanks.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

If all your spending money is contained on the $135 prepaid credit card it's obvious you should pay your bill. Plus, not many craigslist sellers take credit cards.

I don't know how this wasn't obvious, but ok.

3. mwhities thread starter macrumors 6502a

No, not all of my spending money is on the pre-paid card. It's just an extra to buy "whatever"'s with...

I just figured I'd spend it on my bill until I found this AE... So, the bill being paid or not isn't in jeopardy if I buy the AE, I just wanted to see what others might do.

I guess that does answer my own question. Eh.. I'll call her now. :)

EDIT: I can also withdraw the money via ATM.. I figured she wouldn't accept a cc....