Galaxy S Ad

harry20larry

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Have been travelling to London this week and have noticed these ads in the Metro and the Evening Standard:

I think they are doing a good job to attack the leader at its main point, however, I really don't like ads that criticise other products without even try to sell their own. (including some of the mac pc ads)

Zaft

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Have been travelling to London this week and have noticed these ads in the Metro and the Evening Standard:

I think they are doing a good job to attack the leader at its main point, however, I really don't like ads that criticise other products without even try to sell their own. (including some of the mac pc ads)
apple has been doing the same thing to PCs with their BS pc vs mac commercials. You always try to take down the leader in any market.

maddux2005

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2010
Seriously? Of all phones to poke fun at apple it's this? This phone has a much worse "death grip" problem then the iPhone lol hilarious

Hi pot....this is kettle

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
Apple opened themselves up to this, with their failed antenna design. I chuckled at the ad, but by the same token. I wonder how many non-apple fans will get the jab samsung is making.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Funny ad.

I've played with a Galaxy. It was quite nice. Not a patch on my iPhone 4, but nice all the same.