Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
The gadget troll is a wickedly tempting little imp .... He's made me buy more than my fair share :)
Thanks to MRU I know have a name for that voice inside my head that makes me buy new gadgets! Gadget Troll :)

Reactions: MRU

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
got my case for my new edge yesterday

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Case - Crystal Clear

spigen-ultra-hybrid-samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-case-crystal-clear-p52601-300.jpg

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
got my case for my new edge yesterday
That's the case I got.
I've got it with my note 4 and think it's a great case...one of those that protect the phone but also shows off the great build.

i've bought two sleeve covers to put the phones in if I need them when going away for my bag/airport e.t.c just in case.

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
I have been browsing cases for my S6 edge for a few days now. A lot of S6 owners got this Spigen case as well. I have browsed Case-Mate, Incipio, Griffin, PureGear, and Verus. Have not decided on which case to get yet. I really need to get one as so far I have accidentally dropped my phone 6 times!

Mxbzz

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2012
Wow we're all supporting Spigen here :)
They really outdid themselves with the $1 case sales a month before the S6/Edge came out.. I purchased 4 cases during that time and I'm really surprised how well it's held up. Hats off to Spigen for making cheap, yet high quality cases!

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
I use Chrome. Will install this and see if there's a difference.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
How do you transfer nova settings it says I have no backup
On your Note 4 Go to settings and make a backup and export it to your Google drive.
Make sure on your S6 that it has finished restoring all your apps first. Then on your S6 go to your Google drive and open the back up from your Note 4 that you saved and it will be imported onto your S6.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRU

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
On you Note 4 Go to settings then back and make a backup and export it to your Google drive.
Make sure on your S6 that it has finished restoring all your apps first. Then on your S6 go to your Google drive and open the back up from your Note 4 that you saved and it will be imported onto your S6.

Yep +1 .... its much better to have a backup stored on google drive rather than just the device for switching and just in case restoring a device in future :)

Reactions: jamezr

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
Yep +1 .... its much better to have a backup stored on google drive rather than just the device for switching and just in case restoring a device in future :)
Yessir...then I make a new backup of my Nova settings about once a month to keep up with any changes I made.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
On your Note 4 Go to settings and make a backup and export it to your Google drive.
You mean phone settings and not nova settings?

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
You mean phone settings and not nova settings?
Sorry Nova settings from your Note 4 that has Nova just the way you like it. Then back that up to Google drive so you can import it onto your S6. Then Nova on our S6 will look just like it is on your Note 4.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Sorry Nova settings from your Note 4 that has Nova just the way you like it. Then back that up to Google drive so you can import it onto your S6. Then Nova on our S6 will look just like it is on your Note 4.
Done it thanks for your help

So much easier having nova on..saves a lot of time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.