Tablets Galaxy tab S3 with S pen

Oohara

macrumors 68030
Jun 28, 2012
Always wanted a dedicated Note tablet. Not sure this is quite it though. Would love a Samsung Note Tab, 7" with S Pen.

rhinosrcool

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
MN
If this is priced right, it could be good.

Also, I would have preferred the pen to be housed. But, I think Samsung is trying to get more than s pen fans aboard; not a bad compromise.

The 820 snapdragon isn't the latest but it's still pretty good.

The resolution is fine.

My iPad Pro is decent but I would really like a good android tablet. For one thing, you can use a mouse. Also, the Apple pencil is okay but not as smooth as an s pen.

It's too bad that they aren't bringing out an 8" tablet with these specs. That's probably seen as too comparable to the Note phones.

Last edited:
Reactions: ceva321

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
If the price is right, why not. I like my iPad Air 2, but it doesn't have Apple Pencil support and I don't use my iPad enough to warrant an iPad Pro + Apple Pencil investment. A reasonably priced S3 could be just the ticket for me.
I bought a Tab A 10.1" with the S Pen for $279. Granted it doesn't have the amoled display, but it's nice.

viskon

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2012
My 2014 Note 10.1 is still going strong. Might be something I pick up down the line.

GrumpyMom

macrumors G3
Sep 11, 2014
I'm watching the MWC live feed via Android Central. They've got another tablet that runs Windows. Holy poop! :eek: Galaxy Book.

Finally something exciting at MWC. I want to see how bulky this thing is. I have a Surface that's bulky to use as a tablet. Galaxy Book looks sleek. Need reviews and to see it in person.

And pricing will probably limit all of this to just my husband for work. I can hope for hand me downs eventually like how I got my Surface. Or wait for my birthday or something.

I had been looking for new iPads but with reports of delays and whatnot, I'll be looking at these. Looking is free :D

Reactions: ceva321

iSheep5S

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2013
Scotland
Android still fails in tablets bar a 7" netflix viewer. Drop that and your gonna cry. Kudos to Samsung for putting things in the box unlike Apple tho.

mountain

macrumors 6502
Dec 17, 2007
I had a Tab S2 and the battery was no where as good as iPad.
I wouldn't buy another Samsung tablet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.