Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gsingham

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 20, 2013
any suggestions. It irritates me how I have 1 damn game listed in Game Center on my devices. The game is manticore rising which is exclusive to the Apple TV.

Usually with iOS games, when u delete them they prompt u to remove from Game Center and this works fine. If for some reason it doesn't as long as the game is installed on iOS you can view it in Game Center and manually delete it and the proceed to delete the game.

However with this particular game even though I've deleted it and selected remove from Game Center it doesn't remove it and I still have 1 game listed in Game Center. Since Apple TV games are not listed in the Game Center app, I cannot manually remove it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've emailed the developers and have gotten no reply.

Is anyone having similar issues with other Apple TV Game Center apps? If so its Apple flawed Game Center system then

gsingham

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 20, 2013
any suggestions. It irritates me how I have 1 damn game listed in Game Center on my devices. The game is manticore rising which is exclusive to the Apple TV.

Usually with iOS games, when u delete them they prompt u to remove from Game Center and this works fine. If for some reason it doesn't as long as the game is installed on iOS you can view it in Game Center and manually delete it and the proceed to delete the game.

However with this particular game even though I've deleted it and selected remove from Game Center it doesn't remove it and I still have 1 game listed in Game Center. Since Apple TV games are not listed in the Game Center app, I cannot manually remove it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've emailed the developers and have gotten no reply.

Is anyone having similar issues with other Apple TV Game Center apps? If so its Apple flawed Game Center system then

So no one has any idea how I can remove the damn listing under Game Center for an Apple TV app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.