Game Center games???

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ILBandit, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ILBandit macrumors regular

I'm trying to figure out how to get to the games on the new game center app. I go to the games page, but nothing is there, even if I do a search, nothing shows up.
    Is it not up and running yet? or did I get a bad download / app??

Just cant figure out how to get to, or play any games on this new OS app???

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I'm having the same issue but I think it's because the app I'm trying to use keeps downloading the old version for some reason.

[EDIT] I finally got the app to update to the new version. You have to run the game first, then it shows up in Game Center under Games.

3. ILBandit thread starter macrumors regular

OK, but where do I get the games to run on this new app?

4. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Oh my fault, I see what you're asking. The individual games are being updated in the app store right now. Here is a MacRumors thread about what's currently updated.

If you want to see whether or not any games you have, have been updated just go to the App Store and check updates. The games will say whether they've added Game Center compatibility.

5. ILBandit thread starter macrumors regular

OOOOHHHH, OK,, got it, LOL
    I see now, I was thinking that I had to actually go out and buy these games directly from the app.
    I'm guessing that there are just none of the games that I own that have been updated yet.
    Thanks for the info!! That helps alot.

6. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

That's okay, I didn't find Game Center that intuitive at first either.